Thessaloniki is a city on the Gulf of the Aegean Sea. This city has a huge and an interesting history. It has various monuments and museums preserving that history. The city has various towers, worship places and monuments. It has some iconic monuments like the Rotonda and the White tower which are the monument and a museum.
Places to visit:
- White Tower of Thessaloniki– It is a monument and a museum, preserving the history of the city.
- Arch of Galerius and Rotunda- This monument is based on the relief scenes of Galerius' victory over the Persians.
- Aristoteles Square- Aristoteles is the waterfront public square. It is the most visited place in the entire city.
- Hagios Demetrios – Hagios Demetrios is one of the oldest and the most important buildings. It is totally dedicated to Saint Demetrius.
- Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki- Museum of Thessaloniki is the oldest hub for all the Greek art & artifacts.
- Hagia Sophia, Thessaloniki- It is one of the oldest churches. It is a hub for the rich history and artifacts in the city. It is also recognized as the World Heritage Site on the UNESCO list.
- Rotonda Roman Temple- Rotonda Roman Temple is a circular building. It was built by the Romans for the soul purpose of worshiping.
Places to stay:
- Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki- Capsis is an affordable hotel with a restaurant, a cafe, a spa area & a rooftop pool.
- City Hotel Thessaloniki- City Hotel comes under the most lavish hotels. It has a restaurant/bar, a spa, free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast.
- Vergina Hotel Thessaloniki- A relaxing stay is received along with restaurant, a coffee shop, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- El Greco Superior Hotel- A very comfy hotel with amenities like a restaurant, a 24-hour bar, free breakfast and free wi-fi.
- Anessis Hotel Thessaloniki- This hotel has a modern architecture with a cafe/bistro & complimentary breakfast.